Saturday, February 21, 2009

We Have To Go Back Already?

Yup, back to Daddy Day Care.

I stayed home again and spent the day with my son. I lost some days last year and my company does not pay me for them. It is not good to take off at the end of the year. The bottom line is that you may see more Daddy Day Care down the road.

Just as last time, let's take a look at how the day went down:

One of Joey's favorite things is to rollover when he is getting changed. Here he is in the morning not cooperating.



If he doesn't want to cooperate, I usually let him do whatever he wants. While I do not like Adam Sandler, think of him in Big Daddy when he lets Frankenstein do whatever he wants. Here's our little Frankenstein eating breakfast without his clothes buttoned again.



Time to play. Batter Up!



He's almost there:



After play time he took a nice nap but I didn't get any pictures this time.

Lunch was really good. Joey ate all of his green beans. DEEEE Licious. Alright bud, time to clean up like a good boy.



After lunch, Joey went to the bathroom again but this time there was no tylenol involved. There are no funny pictures either.

Next, it was time to listen to the A-Rod press conference. This steriod thing has been bothering me. The most interesting thing is that the only person that appears to be telling the whole truth is Jose Canseco. If the list is revealed, I hope Griffey is not a part of it. Here is a pic of Joey taking in the event.



Just like last time, it was 5:03 and Mommy walked in. So much for me being vein, but here is another picture of me defeated and in the evil cluthes of our Young Frankenstein.

6 comments:

AuntP said...

I love the last one...what is all over your sweat pants? Is that formula??????

Daddy day camp is the greatest!
Enjoy your little one...it goes fast.....b 4 u know it he will be in school!

peditto said...

baby joey LOVES WWE dvds, huh??

Big Joe said...

I assisted in Mom Mom day care last Friday. Things he loves to do are play, eat what he plays with, watch Mickey Mouse playhouse, read and eat books and jump in you lap which is quite dangerous. Fortunately the only thing I had to change for him was the battery in his smoke alarm.

Teacher Betty said...

He is so cute and so happy. You should put these adventures and pictures in a book for Joey. L&K AB

aunt ka said...

Who is charge here?

Linda said...

I am beginning to see a sitcom developing. Joey you could be a writer. Very similar to Ray Romano. And you are worried about the Mom Mom's not being able to keep up with your son.