Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy valentiMe's 8 Month Slam Dunk Contest

I love it when people say Valentime's with an M.

February 14th was crazy at Wyncliffe Heights. On the same day, Joey experienced his first Valentime's Day, turned 8 months old, and watched his first dunk contest.

Joey turned out to be a great Valentine and a true romantic. He picked out a nice pair of earrings for his Mommy. Let's face it though, most girlfriends are trouble. He did, however, get a very nice card from Madison DeLuca. She is one of the many girls knockin down our green door already. Since most girlfriends are trouble, I tell him all of the time that he should move to Vegas, attend live UFC events, and mac on chicks (and invite Daddy and Uncle Ron).

8 months have gone by and Joey is just about ready to crawl. Good luck Mom Moms. These have been the greatest 8 months of my life. He is such a pleasure and we are truly blessed.

Joey's first dunk contest was mediocre at best. Dwight Howard should have won. The days of Jordan, Nique, and Vince Carter are long gone. However, King James did state that he wants to enter the contest next year. Should be interesting. Let me know if you need to borrow a pair of sneakers.

Please enjoy the pics and have fun commenting on paragraph 3. Happy Valentime's 8 month dunk contest everybody!







5 comments:

Dana said...

Time flies, doesn't it? He is so cute! Brooke was a couple weeks shy of 8 months when we brought her home from China. It makes me sad that I missed all of the time leading up to 8 months....but it's all good.

Crawling...watch out. Brooke was already doing that when we adopted her (Lucas the slug was 10, 11 months before movement began) and she hasn't slowed down since. Good luck Mom-mom M & L!!! hahaha The fun REALLY begins now!

johnny said...

are you sure he is not Stephen's baby?

Big Joe said...

Will he have "ups" and be in dunk contests? I think he'll be a point guard like his Daddy but with a better jump shot! He's got a lot of energy so put away the nick-nacks before he crawls or they'll be smashed to bits.

peditto said...

That dunk contest sucked. Not even close to mediocre. Enough with the free-throw line shit already unless you actually do it.

How many bibs does that baby have? Seems like he's got a "my first" everything... xmas... valentines... poop... ECW... steaks and cakes.... drunk pass out night with uncle johnny...

Linda said...

Joey I need you to copy another CD for me. I love the picture with Joey holding the valentine book. We have been blessed, my grandson is a joy & really makes me laugh when I babysit. He has a funny personality. All of the little ones & you big ones bring joy to our lives.