Monday, October 13, 2008

Got Malk?

We had a very busy weekend jam packed with Phillies Games, 3oth birthday parties (Happy Birthday Aunt Jen), and a visit to see Michael Louis home from the hospital. Throughout the weekend, we ate some pretty good food... except for Joey. You know as well as I do that Joey is not missing a meal. However, I often feel bad about that awful stuff that he drinks. Here are 2 pics of Joey enjoying his food.

For those wondering, it is not a typo. When we are out of it, Nicole tells me to go to the store and buy some "Malk."



4 comments:

Big Joe said...

When I went to see Little Joey Saturday night, he slobbered his formula on my shirt. After I left I went to the KOC to see the Soul Cruisers and all I could smell was the formula on my shirt. I couldn't be happier. It brought back many pleasant memories from when I was a first time Daddy. I hope he slobbers on you.

AuntP said...

What a cutie pie!

I think he looks like Linda!

Lauren thinks he looks like Stephen!

Christine says he is a mixture of the Lafferty boys and Nicole's brother!

Barry just thinks he cool!

aunt ka said...

I still thin he looks like an Italian Lafferty

Teacher Betty said...

I agree with Ka... Our Joey is an Italian Lafferty. Beautiful!!!!!!!