Sunday, October 26, 2008

4 months already! (Belated)

I'm about 13 days late here, but we can't believe our son is 4 months old already. Do I say the same thing each month? He had a great doctors check up and they are predicting Joey to be 6'2". Well, he did have a great check up, but we will not know how tall until he is 3 years old. As fast as these months are going, 3 years will be here before we know it. Let's not rush anything though. We are enjoying these times so much. In fact, the roll-over or belly laugh should be next. We'll keep you updated. In the meantime, here are 2 pics from Joey's 4 month old birthday enjoying his present from his Daddy:



10 comments:

aunt ka said...

The Temple of Chunk! He is sooo cute.........Can not wait to see the big guy.

Dana said...

What a chubster! Love it! Cant' wait to see him.

Kim Federico said...

I love my nephew. He is soo cute and I love the rolls! It was great seeing you guys over the weekend. Michael liked it at your house and he had a great time. I can not wait to post the Halloween costume Pictures! We should have them up shortly.

AuntP said...

Such beautiful eyes......I can't wait to hold him again!

I think I will be over this weekend!(just kidding)I hope its b4 Thanksgiving! Love to all xxx ooo

aunt ka said...

I think they are not listening that we want to see this beautiful baby!!!!!!!! We must send pictures of the "AUNTS"

peditto said...

That poor kid... he's in for a lifetime of his father stealing his christmas and birthday gifts...

peditto said...

Can I place a $100 bet on 5'6"??

Big Joe said...

Mike P is right about the toys and hopefully we can split the difference with the height (5'10"), which is bigger than me. Now he's starting to look to me like a good mix of his Mom and Dad.

Teacher Betty said...

WE have a very handsome Irish/Italian baby. He is th ebest fo both worlds. KK

Linda said...

My grandson has the chunkiest legs I every saw!! I like that Ka the temple of Chunk.