Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lets Go Phils!

Obviously, I haven't been on much. Thanks for hanging in there. Let's look at some new pics. Should have a couple new posts up tonight.

The Phils made the playoffs again and Joey is thrilled because he has plenty of Phillies outfits to wear. Even if you live in Kentucky or California, please help Joey root for the home team. Lets Go Phils!

The first pic is my favorite with the hat and shirt, but check out the difference in the next 2. I think he has been going to the Bungalow.




5 comments:

AuntP said...

What cute pics...I think its time to take the baby to his 1st Phillies Game!

Lil Joey has many faces...
the first one is soooooo cute
the second one is sooooo serious
(the shorts are BIG,but cute!)
the third is a cross between....
Mom Mom Linda and Uncle Steve!

aunt ka said...

I think Joey need NEW clothes..He seems to have none!!!! We love you Joey.......So cute. I remember when your dads Chuck's cost $13.95 we thought he was C R A Z Y.

peditto said...

GO PHILS!

Teacher Betty said...

I hope ie is rooting for the Phills!!!!!

aunt ka said...

Aunt Patti is right he does look like Mom Mom Linda inthe last picture of this posting. Still an Italian Stephen Lafferty!