Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ocean City Vacation 2009

Hi guys. It's great to be back. If you still check this, thank you and I hope you enjoy.

We just got back from Ocean City. The 3 of us went for a few days just to get our fix.

This was Joey's 4th trip to the shore and he appeared to have an awesome time. He had Mack's two more times bringing his impressive total to 4. Find me another 14 month old without a shore house that can put up better numbers than that. He does really well on the beach playng in the sand and even had some fun down by the surf. Most interesting was his obsession with the crazy big kid rides at Playland which were across the street from the motel ("Hey, this ain't no motel," for my Problem Child fans out there). By the way, we stayed at the Impala and it was nice. He would point to the rides and yell or make his car noise. I asked Nicole to take of picture of Joey and me with the ride. It ended up as a picture of us near a van and a dumpster with the ride barely in the background. I hope you enjoy the pics. Thanks for coming back.

By the way by the way, sorry for the cheesy Terminator 2 reference but you were supposed to hit play.





























10 comments:

johnny said...

I think he has the Stephen syndrome of having a big head with a little face. Staying on that topic, i think his head is larger than Nicole's already. Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time and make sure you play Bobs golf next time - i think i officially quit mini golf for life after losing to Nina over the weekend. I almost had a Cooperstownesque meltdown.

i know all of my comments are mean, but that is just the way it is, brotha.

AuntP said...

Johnny, don't make fun of the Lafferty big heads.....your little ones aren't here yet!LOL

Great pics, lil Joey is sooooo cute!

By the way, I loved the pic of lil Joey on his Harley! xo

aunt ka said...

It is about time,it is OK, I really enjoyed all of your adventures. Keep it coming!

He is sooooooooooo cute!!

Teacher Betty said...

Thanks for the return to the blog.
Joey is the best dressed kid on the beach and boardwalk. I love the pix in the dug out sand.
Kisses to all.KK AB

I think Johnny and Mike are really brothers. They always have that caustic reply.

peditto said...

I can't get over the hair in the first picture to put together a solid list of comments... Joe, were you going for the Yahoo Serious look?

I can't believe that baby's last name is Lafferty. He looks about as Irish as Brooke. And his hair is absolutely amazing.

My last game of mini golf was when I lost to Nicole Lafferty at Pirate Island. I think even Stephen beat me that day. If we had played at Lighthouse Bat & Golf it wouldve been a different story. And I wouldve celebrated with a Doc's chipwich.

Although I am upset you took Joey to OC. He's a Delco kid, gotta go to Sea Isle... And listen to nothing but Return of the Mack and Mo Money Mo Problems.

~Mike

aunt ka said...

P.S. PLEASE keep Joey off of the motel comforters.....They NEVER wash them! That first thing I do in all of the hotels is remove them.... FYI He is no worse for the wears, I know!!!!!!

Big Joe said...

A great comeback for the blog. Everyone's comments are great but Johnny and Mike's with references to the past are really funny. Jr. Joey is a lot of fun at this age and keeps his Mommy and Daddy busy.
Looks like he'll be a Macks pizza junky like his Daddy and uncles.

Dana said...

He looks right at home at the beach! (Billy J is Dana, FYI)

Linda said...

I love, love, love the pictures. Joey, make your mother a CD. You boys ate Mack's pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't think anyone could top that record. Johnny you need to be a good sport!!

aunt ka said...

Joey, youi are soooooooooooo cute but I can not wait until you go to the barber shop in Magic Kingdom and get even more gorgeous!!!!! Have a ball Mickey Lafferty!!!!!!!