Monday, August 31, 2009

Ice Cream of the Future

My first encounter with this futuristic experiment was back in 1992 at Typhoon Lagoon. Little did I know that Dippin' Dots would still be labelled as the Ice Cream of the Future 17 years later. At a recent trip to ACME, I was thrilled to see that these delicious droplets were on sale for 2 awesome reasons: 1.) Nicole does not get mad when things are on sale. 2.) This was the perfect opportunity to introduce my son to this out-of-this-world delicacy. Have fun checkin' out the pics and if you're still eating Breyer's, Where have you been for the last 17 years?

















8 comments:

bhuffy23 said...

GET THAT KID A HAIRCUT!!!! IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A DAUGHTER. GET HIM SOME SPIKES LIKE HIS OLD MAN.

Big Joe said...

Doesn't look to me like he ate anything. Looks like "Playing" or "Sloppy" dots to me.

johnny said...

dippin dots rule.

i agree with hufford, he needs a buzz cut.

aunt ka said...

Sure looks like he had a good time

peditto said...

I eat dippin dots on my hoverboard

AuntP said...

Curly hair.....Nicole!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

His hair is getting so long! I love the Dippin' Dots shots. Did he enjoy them?

Linda said...

Isn't he the greatest. The messier the better. HAHAHA