Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting Big

We still want to post some of our older pictures. We'll eventually get to real time but there are about 800+ pictures in our library. Joey is getting big and eating like a champ. In fact, he ate about 7 oz. for dinner tonight. The first picture is Joey getting ready to come home from the hospital. The second picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. Check the difference in his belly. The shirt doesn't fit anymore. The third picture is a glamour shot that Mommy said was okay to post. Check out his physique. Sorry pal.








10 comments:

peditto said...

Wow, he looks all Clifton'ed out in that first picture in the XL threads. Are those Marc Ecko? Where are the Tims?

And which one of you is "big" Joey?

Dana said...

He is adorable. I love the chubby belly! I too am confused with the Big Joe, Joey and Joey...how are we going to differentiate? I guess Joey posting under the pen name Nicole Laff is throwing me too...

Teacher Betty said...

Now we can watch our three beautiful next generation kiddies.
Keep the pictures coming.
I love all the pictures!!!!!

aunt ka said...

Love IT! He is our Junior Joey

johnny said...

he totally looks like Stephen.Sucks for him he got stuck looking like the funny looking uncle.

Hmmm, Let me guess...a ball busting comment from Mike next?

Linda said...

My little ray of sunshine!!!!! Johnny thinks he looks exactly like Stephen. Time will tell.

peditto said...

I was thinking the same thing. He totally looks like Stephen... Hopefully he'll get his father's hair. Do they make American Crew for babies?

Mike Federico said...

Wow he looks like me!! Damn good lookin kid huh!?!

Big Joe said...

More pictures! As long as he doesn't look like me!!

AuntP said...

I think he looks like my brother, Grampy Joe!

Linda, next month I'll say he looks like you!

xxx ooo